2014 is the first year of the inaugural Stormy Awards, hosted by WordStorm PR. The Stormy Awards reward journalists and bloggers who we feel stand out in their category, on both a professional and personal level. These awards are our way of saying thank you to our friends in the media who make our job a little easier and much more enjoyable!
And the winners are:
- Fiona Baker from Body + Soul – The journalist that best featured our client
- Carly Odonovan from TODAY – The most approachable TV producer
- Olivia MacKinnon from Beauty Heaven – The most enthusiastic journalist
- Andrea Zanetich from Fox In Flats – Best blogger
- Berlinda Conti from The West Australian – The most approachable journalist
- Bonnie Cleaver from Prevention – The best email responder
- Michelle Vellacott & Rhys McPherson from Australian Retailer – The publication that best supports our clients
- Lillian McHugh from MiNDFOOD – The journalist we’d most love to employ as a PR
- Bree Player from Shop Til You Drop – The must follow journalist on social media
- Gyan Yankovich from Cleo/Dolly – The journalist who we’d most like a make-up lesson from
- Sarah Harris from Studio 10 – The journalist with the most enviable style
- Rosie Waterland from Mamamia – The journalist with the quirkiest writing style
- Samera Kamaleddine from Women’s Fitness – The journalist we secretly want to be BFF with
Congratulations to all!